Learn The Basics and Benefits of Becoming a Certified Business Owner
Did you know that large corporations, public entities and the federal government are seeking to do business with women, and minority-owned companies? Whether you are just starting a business or your company is already established, you can significantly benefit from the many "set aside" contracts that are available to women and minority owned businesses. The key to accessing these opportunities is to become a certified business owner.
In our free audio “Why Get Certified – Certification 101" LaTania Michelle interviews Tawanna Heyward-Bey and brings a clear understanding of one of the fastest and most effective ways to accelerate your business growth through certification.
In this audio you will learn:
1. What is certification and why is it important
2. Who is eligible for certification and who is not
3. The many types certifications that are available to business owners
4. The types of business that are best suited to benefit for becoming certified. (This will surprise you)
5. Why becoming a certified woman owned business can be a major lift for your business
6. How to get started on the certification process
And much, much more
Get Instant Access To Your Free Audio "Certification 101" Here